Location: Sacramento, Ca – On Site
Job Type: Full-Time, Entry Level
Apply Now: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3236354209
About The Position
McPherson Engineering is a growing company looking to hire a PV/Solar designer. AutoCAD and Excel experience is a must but, additional training can be provided. As a Solar Designer you will be responsible for drafting solar plans with structural and electrical details, and perform electrical calculations.
If you like the small office atmosphere where you will be a significant part of the team, this is the place for you! McPherson Engineering is a company of passionate problems solvers based in California and working nationwide. We specialize in providing engineering services for a wide range of solar and structural engineering projects. Join us at the forefront of the renewable energy industry!
- Two Years of AutoCAD Software Experience
- Excel programing or other calculation software experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications like Outlook and Word
Photovoltaic production software experience like Aurora is a plus!
- Competitive Salary based on design experience
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible working environment
- Overtime Opportunities
- Medical and Dental Coverage
Job ID: J22-1001
Posting Date: 09-19-2022